Michael Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for anyone who loves and appreciates a wonderful man named Michael Joseph Jackson

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Waitress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamitaJO
Admin
DamitaJO

The Waitress Empty
PostSubject: The Waitress   The Waitress EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:14 am

The Waitress Anne-hathaway-wallpaper

“Hello my name is Ella and I will be your waitress today are you guys ready to take your order” Ella asked Lisa and Michael.

“Well I would like a medium rare stake with salad lemonade please” Lisa said

“Great are you ready Mr. Jackson” Ella asked nervously. But no answer came from Michael he just starred at the waitress she was beautiful. Her long silky brown hair, her beautiful hazel eyes, her bronze skin. His thoughts were interrupted by Lisa.

“Michael what the hell she’s talking to you “she screamed.

“Oh I’m sorry…I um…I’m gonna pass but thank you” Michael said smiling at her, she smiled back. Lisa watched the two the whole time.

“Well um Mrs. Jackson ill be back with your dinner in no time” she said and walked away.

“Why aren’t you gonna eat I swear your to skinny my ex was never as skinny as you if you don’t eat your gonna crumble I swear” Lisa said rudely. Michael didn’t appreciate being compared to her ex husband.

“Whatever, “Michael said annoyed.

“Are you okay” she asked

“Perfect” he said

“Michael what’s wrong with you gosh you’re bringing me down” Lisa said .Michael just ignored her… About fifteen minutes later Ella came back with Lisa’s dinner.

“Here you go mam” Ella said politely.

“B*tch do I look old to you “Lisa asked harshly

“No mam, gosh sorry I mean Mrs. Jackson” she said nervously.

“Much better now run along” she said shooing her as if she as a fly. Ella hurried away. Michael ran after her.

“Ella, excuse me” he called out to her.

Back to top Go down
https://michaellovers.board-directory.net

The Waitress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Lovers :: All About Michael :: Michael Jackson Fan Fiction-
Jump to: